This tasty salad has a whole massaged in. It softens the leaves and creates a deliciously creamy texture.
- one bunch kale chopped, with the stems removed.
- one ripe avocado
- one apple – grated
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds ( pumpkin seeds and cashews are good too)
- a handful of chopped dates or apricots
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon
Massage the avocado into the leaves. Add the grated apple and onion. Mix throughout. Add the seeds, dried fruit and dressing. Toss and serve.